Apprentice Teaching Assistant - Middlestone Moor Primary School
This is fantastic opportunity for anyone who has a passion and ambition for working with children. This job will be very rewarding and requires patience, enthusiasm and a caring nature.
- Reference Number:
- Middlestone Moor, Spennymoor
- Closing Date:
- 20 June 2021
- Estimated Start Date:
- May 2021
- Qualification(s) Earned:
- Teaching Assistant - Level 3
Wages and Hours
35hrs and £150.50 per week, 8:30am-4pm Monday to Friday. Role is term time only.
• Supervising arts and crafts
• Organising group activities
• Part of your job role you will be providing one to one support to children with additional needs
• You'll be required to work closely with parents and staff members
• Setting out the activity rooms
• Assisting and supporting with reading and writing skills
• Helping children who need extra support to complete tasks
• Helping staff to plan learning activities and complete records
• Looking after children who are upset or have had accidents
• Clearing away materials and equipment after sessions
• Taking part in training
• Provide play and learning opportunities and maintain high standards of quality care and educational provision
• To be a role model at all times to children, families, fellow teaching assistants, students and those from the local community
• End of day duties - You need to ensure final standards within your area. Ensure preparation, care, cleanliness and maintenance of your work areas and equipment.
• Constantly ensure the general standards of your area are high and good practice.
• Clear communication and active listening skills
• Empathy and understanding towards the children’s needs
• Good organisation skills and a good timekeeper
• Good literacy and numeracy skills, as well as creative ideas for activities
• Friendly, confident, honest and reliable
• Willing to take on new duties and become part of a team, with a flexible approach to children, parents and staff members
• Smart and presentable, with a confident, mature attitude
To apply for this apprenticeship email us your CV stating the reference "1277" at email@example.com.