Certificate in Introduction to Hospitality Industry L1Full Time · Hospitality & Catering · Bishop Auckland Campus · Certificate
The Certificate in Introduction to Hospitality Industry Level 1 is for learners who are looking for a career in the hospitality industry. It will allow you to learn, develop and practice the skills required for employment and/or a career in the hospitality sector, covering areas of food service and cooking for example.
- A good level of English and maths skills
- Previous work experience
- Food technology knowledge / qualifications
- Good feedback from interview
- Passion and commitment
What can I do when I finish?
It allows you to progress to either a Level 1 Diploma in Culinary Skills, Hospitality Apprenticeships or employment.
If you would like to apply, please click on the APPLY section below. Thank you.
What will I do?
To achieve this Certificate in Introduction to Hospitality Industry L1 you need to achieve 26 credits 2 of which are mandatory. Mandatory units include:
- Introduction to the hospitality industry.
- Customer service in the hospitality industry.
Optional units may include:
- Basic food preparation and cookery
- Introduction to pastry and cake preparation and cooking methods
- Essential knife skills for the catering industry
- Food safety in catering
What will it give me?
A Level 1 certificate in Introduction to the Hospitality Industry.
Need to know more? Enquire about this course.