Gel Nails Application (Full Cost)Part Time Day/Eve · Part Time Evening · Beauty & Complementary Therapies · Bishop Auckland Campus
- 28 April 2021 - 28 April 2021
- 13:00 - 17:00
- Taught at:
- Bishop Auckland Campus
This gel polish course equips you with all the knowledge and skills necessary to give your clients beautifully shiny, chip-resistant nails which last for up to 2 weeks - an essential service for every nail technician.
Our gel polish course guides you through the preparation, application and aftercare information needed so you can perform gel nail treatments safely and confidently. You will also be guided through the removal of products leaving the nails in great condition.
- Suitable for beginners.
- Students are required to work on each other so must remove any nail enhancements before arrival.
All materials will be provided for you on the day of the course and you will also receive a certificate of attendance.
What can I do when I finish?
You may want to progress onto either Level 2 Nails or Level 2 Beauty course or explore other courses we have to offer.
What will I do?
- Introduction and treatment benefits.
- Consultation and record keeping.
- Contraindications/ contra-actions.
- Health and safety.
- Preparation and hygiene.
- Product and equipment knowledge.
- Step-by-step demonstration and practical of gel polish.
- Written assessment and feedback
What will it give me?
This programme aims to help you to develop the skills, knowledge and experience in Gel polish.
Need to know more? Enquire about this course.