Christmas Cake Course
Bake and decorate your own Christmas Cake
- By undertaking the course, you will gain an awareness and understanding of:
- Exploring being creative and developing new baking skills, in a safe, relaxed learning environment
- Equipment, utensils, tools and preparations
- The basics of cake-baking: decorating techniques, planning and designing your cake, lining the tins etc.
- Working with marzipan, and the ability to identify the differences between types of icing used for covering and decorating.
- How making and decorating a cake can be an enjoyable way to promote positive thoughts, behaviours and emotions
- How to decorate your cake in a Christmas themed design
The cost of the course is £45*, which includes the ingredients to make, bake and decorate a Christmas Cake. Limited numbers, early booking advisable!
*Free to those in receipt of a means tested benefit
For further information, or to book a place on the course please contact: Catherine Hryniszak