Taylor & Braithwaite
40hrs and £180 per week. Monday to Friday 8 am – 5pm, on occasions Saturday 8 am – 12pm as paid over time (time and half).
Qualification that you’ll work towards:
Warehousing – Level 2
• Assist and support Parts Manager to maintain the parts stock control system ensuring sufficient stock levels are maintained including the completion of stock-takes as required.
• Assist with the goods received process ensuring stock is correctly labelled and located within an acceptable timescale.
• Assist and support Parts Manager to deal with suppliers over stock orders making sure quantities and costs are as per initial order placed. Raise and manage queries where necessary.
• Assist/support Parts Manager to assemble and process parts orders to ensure correct parts are invoiced on workshop jobs.
• Make sure goods are stored safely and securely.
• Liaise with couriers for goods in and goods out ensuring customer expectations are managed and costs minimised.
• Assist and support Parts Manager in sales of spare parts, garden machinery, power tools and oils.
• Assist and support Parts Manager with customer enquiries from members of the public, online and suppliers.
• To learn and understand the product range of Taylor & Braithwaite.
• To support the Service Technicians to ensure prompt and accurate supply of parts required for service and repair work.
• To ensure that stock on display is well-presented, labelled correctly and regularly changed to maintain customer interest.
• To deal with retail customer enquiries.
• To complete work to a high standard and in a timely manner.
• To complete training courses when required.
• To support the Parts Manager with ad hoc administrative duties.
• Any other duties identified and required by Taylor & Braithwaite Ltd.
We are looking for someone with excellent organisation and ICT skills. To be able to drive would be preferred but not essential if you can make your way into work. We are looking for someone who will be dedicated to our organisation and be honest, reliable and good time keeper. Knowledge of agricultural, lawn care & construction machinery – preferred.
Maths and English – grade 4 or above (or the equivalent qualifications e.g., GCSE grade C or functional skill level 2) required.
18 June 2019
Apprenticeship start date:
To apply, email us your CV stating the ref. number of the vacancy to: email@example.com