The Manor House Hotel (Ferryhill)
£136.50 & 35hrs per week – You will work 5 days per week on a rota system that will change weekly. This will include unsociable hours of working including weekends
• Assisting the head chef in all aspects of the kitchen duties
• All food prep from fresh including starters and mains
• Cleaning rota
• Paperwork for kitchen food temperatures etc.
• Cooking a range of different food including starters, mains and desserts
• Specials boards
• Pot washing
• Putting deliveries away
• Demonstrate a positive attitude and pride of work
• Excellent communication skills.
• Attention to detail and consistent food delivery every time.
• Able to work under pressure and take instruction.
• Time efficient.
• Passion –An interest in food is essential.
• Positive outlook – We want you to love every moment!
• Ability to work as part of a close team.
• Motivated – We see our apprentices as our future!
• Be ambitious, keen to learn and proactive in seeking out opportunities for personal development and nurturing and building new skills and talents.
• Have a true passion for our client’s fresh food products and make health and safety and food hygiene standards the priority.
GCSE maths and English grade D / 3 or equivalent qualification
2 June 2019
Apprenticeship start date:
To apply, email us your CV stating the ref. number of the vacancy to: email@example.com