Apprenticeship Post Levy
At Bishop Auckland College…
We can help you implement the Levy programme whilst also fully supporting your organisation with our Managed Support Services.
We can support your business with the Next Steps and manage the levy process for you. We can help you understand all you need to know about the Apprenticeship Levy, how it will affect your business and how to utilise the changes to positively Impact on your workforce development.
By partnering with Bishop Auckland College, companies can create a structured apprenticeship and school leaver programme that is tailored to a business’s individual needs, helping their employees, and business, to thrive.
Understanding and Preparing for the Levy
With the Apprenticeship Levy coming into force from April 2017, companies are advised to be actively planning their apprenticeship provision, if they have not done so already.
If your business is eligible to pay the levy, the earlier you prepare the easier the transition will be.
Bishop Auckland College collaboratively with SWDT can:
- Work with you to manage performance and financial transactions through the Digital Apprenticeship Service (DAS)
- Support your skills develoment strategy
- Manage your Supply Chain engagement
- Design and deliver a consistent apporach to apprenticeship recruitment
- Develop levy management plans