The Student Support Team
The Student Support Team are here to support you with any welfare and pastoral needs you may have whilst you are studying, such as: ·
- your health and well-being including mental health concerns
- issues you may have at home
- relationship problems including issues with your peers
- extra support at college if you are a young carer, young parent or working with an external agency
- Help if you become homeless
- Issues attending your course
We know that facing any issues like these can impact on how well you do at college but we are here to listen and support you through whatever it is you may be facing. We may also refer you to more specialist support such as housing, the emotional resilience nurse or counselling.
If you require information regarding support for learners with SEN and EHCPs, please visit our Inclusion page.