Bishop Auckland College provides apprenticeships throughout County Durham and the North East. Our team can help you with everything from funding advice to recruiting the right candidate and ensuring that your apprentices get the most up-to-date training relevant to your business.
Benefits of taking on an apprentice
- With access to Government funding or paid through your levy contributions, you’ll be utilising and saving money on approved training for your staff.
- Fill your Skills Gaps
- Focus on the specific skills your business really needs and fill the skill shortage gaps with tailored Apprenticeship programmes.
- Benefit from increased productivity just like over 70% of other businesses reported when employing Apprentices or training their staff with specific skills.
- Develop your Team
- Investing in your team, whether that’s by attracting new talent or upskilling your current employees, will boost morale and lead to higher job satisfaction rates.
- Beauty Therapy
- Business Admin
- Customer Service
- Childcare/Early Years Workforce
- Health and Social Care
- Motor Vehicle
- Maintenance Operations
- Outdoor Instructing
- Painting and Decorating
- Supporting PE in Schools
- Social Media and Digital Marketing
Can't see the course you are looking for? Don't worry, more apprenticeship frameworks are being added all the time. Get in touch and we can find a framework to suit your business.
Contact the team
For more information contact our Apprenticeships team on:
Call: 01388 436804