- Generous leave entitlement (Teaching Staff – 42 days, Support and Management Staff – 33 days pro rata)
- Access to Local Government or Teachers Pension Scheme
- Comprehensive Wellbeing Programme including on-site health checks plus free cholesterol testing and lifestyle advice, Mini MOT’s assessing your blood pressure, weight, height & BMI
- Family Friendly Policies including enhanced maternity and parental leave and opportunities for job sharing and flexible working
- Training and Development may include support for teaching staff to achieve a recognised teaching qualification, job related training and development for all staff to encourage career progression
- Competitive gym membership for College staff for use of onsite gym
- Access to a benefits website offering discounts at a number of retailers
- Free Microsoft Office 365 for personal use on up to five machines
- Discount on hairdressing, beauty and complementary therapies available in our salons
- Access to Counselling/ Occupational Health service
- Eye-care vouchers
- Childcare vouchers
- Nursery discount
- Free car parking
1.0 Lecturer Coordinator in Carpentry & Joinery
Bishop Auckland College is seeking to recruit a 1.0 Lecturer Coordinator in Joinery who will be responsible for the effective and efficient teaching and coordination of courses within the relevant faculty area.
Clerk to the Corporation
Bishop Auckland College is seeking to appoint a meticulous, well-organised and responsive individual to the role of Clerk to Corporation.
CHAIR OF THE BOARD (SWDT)
South West Durham Training (SWDT) would be delighted to receive applications for the role of chair of our executive board, due to take up the position in August 2021.
14-16 Administrator (Term Time Only)
This position is to be based within the Durham Gateway area of the College, which is a specialist department working with pre-16 students who are studying an alternative provision route.
Grade Enhancement Employability Skills Learning Coach
Bishop Auckland College is seeking to recruit a Full Time Grade Enhancement/ Employability Skills Learning Coach who will be responsible for supporting students in various aspects of their learning programme to develop their knowledge, understanding and skills in order to reach their full potential.
1.0 Lecturer Coordinator - Programming & Systems Development
Bishop Auckland College is seeking to recruit a 1.0 Lecturer Coordinator in Programming & Systems Development who will be responsible for the effective and efficient teaching and coordination of courses within the relevant faculty area