- Generous leave entitlement (Teaching Staff – 42 days, Support and Management Staff – 33 days pro rata)
- Access to Local Government or Teachers Pension Scheme
- Comprehensive Wellbeing Programme including on-site health checks plus free cholesterol testing and lifestyle advice, Mini MOT’s assessing your blood pressure, weight, height & BMI
- Family Friendly Policies including enhanced maternity and parental leave and opportunities for job sharing and flexible working
- Training and Development may include support for teaching staff to achieve a recognised teaching qualification, job related training and development for all staff to encourage career progression
- Competitive gym membership for College staff for use of onsite gym
- Access to a benefits website offering discounts at a number of retailers
- Free Microsoft Office 365 for personal use on up to five machines
- Discount on hairdressing, beauty and complementary therapies available in our salons
- Access to Counselling/ Occupational Health service
- Eye-care vouchers
- Childcare vouchers
- Nursery discount
- Free car parking
Pool Flexible Learning Tutors
Bishop Auckland College is seeking to recruit a pool of Flexible Learning Tutors who will be responsible for the recruitment of learners and the effective and efficient teaching and assessing of courses within Flexible Learning.
Finance Assistant - Purchase Ledger
Bishop Auckland College is seeking to recruit a Finance Assistant - Purchase Ledger who will be responsible for contributing to the efficient & effective operation of the Bishop Auckland College Group Finance Section.
1.0 Lecturer Co-ordinator in English
Bishop Auckland College is seeking to recruit a temporary 1.0 Lecturer Co-ordinator in English for maternity cover. The successful candidate will work alongside the English team to effectively and efficient teach and coordinate English courses within Bishop Auckland College.