- Generous leave entitlement (Teaching Staff – 42 days, Support and Management Staff – 33 days pro rata)
- Access to Local Government or Teachers Pension Scheme
- Comprehensive Wellbeing Programme including on-site health checks plus free cholesterol testing and lifestyle advice, Mini MOT’s assessing your blood pressure, weight, height & BMI
- Family Friendly Policies including enhanced maternity and parental leave and opportunities for job sharing and flexible working
- Training and Development may include support for teaching staff to achieve a recognised teaching qualification, job related training and development for all staff to encourage career progression
- Competitive gym membership for College staff for use of onsite gym
- Access to a benefits website offering discounts at a number of retailers
- Free Microsoft Office 365 for personal use on up to five machines
- Discount on hairdressing, beauty and complementary therapies available in our salons
- Access to Counselling/ Occupational Health service
- Eye-care vouchers
- Childcare vouchers
- Nursery discount
- Free car parking
Casual External Invigilators
Bishop Auckland College and South West Durham are seeking to recruit Casual External Invigilators who will be responsible for the invigilation of Bishop Auckland College and South West Durham examinations including online tests.
Group Tutorial Coach
Bishop Auckland College is seeking to recruit a group tutorial learning coach who will be responsible for delivering group tutorial sessions especially in reference to employability, careers, healthy living, safeguarding, equality and diversity, British Values, the Prevent agenda, e-safety, and other local and relevant issues.
Part Time Teacher in Art
Bishop Auckland College is seeking to recruit a Part Time Teacher in Art who will be responsible for the effective and efficient teaching and coordination of courses within the relevant area.
1.0 Lecturer Coordinator in Carpentry & Joinery
A relocation/transition package would be considered for this post. Bishop Auckland College is seeking to recruit a 1.0 Lecturer Coordinator in Joinery who will be responsible for the effective and efficient teaching and coordination of courses within the relevant faculty area.
Apprentice Data Administrator
Bishop Auckland College is seeking to recruit an Apprentice Data Administrator who will be responsible for the input and amendment of student, course, timetabling and attendance data, dealing with curriculum room booking requests and providing an effective and efficient service to support the Registry department.
Part Time Teacher in Beauty
This position is to be based within the Durham Gateway area of the College, which is a specialist department working with pre-16 students who are studying an alternative provision route.
NVQ Assessor in Health & Social Care
Bishop Auckland College is seeking to recruit a NVQ Assessor in Health & Social Care who will be responsible for the effective and efficient assessing within the relevant area.