Certificate in Introduction to Hospitality Industry L1
Full Time · Hospitality & Catering · Bishop Auckland Campus
- Start Date:
- 04 September 2023
- Cost or fee remission information
- Level 1
- Taught at:
- Bishop Auckland Campus
The Certificate in Introduction to Hospitality Industry Level 1 is for learners who are looking for a career in the hospitality industry. It will allow you to learn, develop and practice the skills required for employment and/or a career in the hospitality sector, covering areas of food service and cooking for example.
- A good level of English and maths skills
- Previous work experience
- Food technology knowledge / qualifications
- Good feedback from interview
- Passion and commitment
What will I do?
To achieve this Certificate in Introduction to Hospitality Industry L1 you need to achieve 26 credits 2 of which are mandatory. Mandatory units include:
- Introduction to the hospitality industry.
- Customer service in the hospitality industry.
Optional units may include:
- Basic food preparation and cookery
- Introduction to pastry and cake preparation and cooking methods
- Essential knife skills for the catering industry
- Food safety in catering
What will it give me?
A Level 1 certificate in Introduction to the Hospitality Industry.
What can I do when I finish?
It allows you to progress to either a Level 1 Diploma in Culinary Skills, Hospitality Apprenticeships or employment.
If you would like to apply, please click on the APPLY section below. Thank you.
Need to know more? Enquire about this course.