CG Diploma in Hair and Media Make-up L3Full Time · Beauty & Complementary Therapies · Bishop Auckland Campus · Diploma
This Level 3 Hair & Media Make up programme will advance technical skills in makeup and hair design required to work within the fashion, make-up and media industry.
Minimum 4 GCSE’s at grades 9 - 4 (A* - C) or equivalent, including a C or above in Maths and English, or a Level 2 qualification in a relevant subject area.
What will I do?
- Working with Colleagues within the Beauty Industry
- Health & Safety
- Creative Hairdressing design Skills
- Design and Apply face & Body Art
- Fashion & Photographic make up
- Apply airbrush make up to the face
- Camouflage make up
- Media Make up
- Provide Hair Extension services
- Style and dress hair using a variety of techniques
What will it give me?
The Diploma will teach advanced skills which will progress you to a very Advanced Level and give the creative and technical know-how to build your professional portfolio.
Materials neededYou will be required to purchase a small kit and uniform.
What can I do when I finish?
Upon completion of this course you will be able to progress to higher levels of study, or start work in a number of careers such as professional make-up artistry, self-employment and beauty and/or hair salons.
Need to know more? Enquire about this course.