T Level Occupational Specialism - Supporting Healthcare - Supporting the Adult Nursing Team
T Levels are an alternative to A levels, apprenticeships and other 16 to 19 courses. Equivalent in size to 3 A levels, a T Level focuses on vocational skills and can help students into skilled employment, higher study or apprenticeships. Each T Level includes an in-depth industry placement that lasts at least 45 days. Students get valuable experience in the workplace; employers get early sight of the new talent in their industry.
All students will develop a general understanding of health and
• working within the health and science sector
• health, safety and environmental regulations
• managing information and data
• principles of good scientific and clinical practice
• core science concepts including the structure of cells, tissues and large molecules, genetics, microbiology and immunology
Minimum of 5 GCSEs at grade 9 – 4 (A* - C) or equivalent, including a 4 or above in Maths and English or a level 2 qualification in a relevant subject area.
What will I do?
You will also learn about topics specific to health, including:
• understanding the healthcare sector
• providing person-centred care
• supporting health and wellbeing
• further knowledge of both human anatomy and physiology and of diseases and disorders
• infection prevention and control
What can I do when I finish?
Students can progress into roles such as ambulance care assistant and emergency care assistant or progress into higher education.
Please click Apply Now button and complete the application form! Thanks
Need to know more? Enquire about this course.