Start the new year with the first step towards an exciting new career.
Enrol on a course in January at Bishop Auckland College.
We have full time starts available in all our curriculum areas:
- Art & Design
- Beauty therapy
- Carpentry and joinery
- Catering and hospitality
- Electrical installation
- Foundation learning
- Health and social care
- IT and computing
- Motor vehicle
- Painting and decorating
- Performing Arts
- Uniformed Services
To find out more, simply fill out the enquiry form on this page.
PLEASE NOTE: These are available for students 16+ who have already finished secondary school. If you are currently in Year 11 and wish to apply for a course for September 2021, please see the suitable courses listed here.
We have a range of part time and evening courses starting from January:
- Active IQ Award in Instructing Kettlebells L2 - Kettlebells Instructor Course
- RSPH Award in Food Safety and Hygiene L2
- Introduction to Deep Tissue Massage (Full Cost)
- Fine Art - Drawing and Painting (Full Cost)
- Introduction to Ceramics and Pottery (Full Cost)
- NCFE Certificate in Counselling Skills L2
- CG Award in Indian Head Massage L3 (Full Cost)
- Introduction to DSLR Camera (Full Cost)
- Hospitality and Catering L2 - Food Bank Cooking (Full Cost)
- Active IQ Award in Instructing Studio Cycling L2 - Spinning Instructor Course
- 1st4Sport Award in Multi-Skills Development in Sport L2
- CLF Introduction to Counselling
- NCFE Award in Preparing to Work in Schools L1
- ICT Practitioners - Updating Your Digital Skills/Cyber Safety
- Car Maintenance & Repair for Beginners
- NCFE/CACHE Certificate in Supporting Teaching and Learning L2
- Award in Permanent Lashes L3
Gel Nails Applications (Full cost)
We also have a range of FREE (subject to criteria) flexible learning courses at the college that are respected by employers. You can see the full list of these qualifications here.